Custom Code for <head> of singe page

Can you give me ne example of how that clickMagic script works? Is it like a cdn like you just enter on top of your page?

ClickMagick instructed me to place that code in the Head of my landing page in order to connect it with ClickMagick. The ‘cta’ is added as a class to each link on the landing page. Every click on a link with that class is reported to ClickMagick. Does that help?

Not really, can you send me a code that clickmagic instructed you to put on your website?

I had pasted the code in my original reply, but it only shows up there when I choose edit. I see the preformatted text icon and will try that below:

<script>
    window.clickmagick_cmc = {
        uid: '179703',
        hid: '1361534392',
        cmc_project: 'PRODUCT NAME',
        log_action: '.cta',
        vid_info: 'on',
    }
</script>
<script src='//cdn.clkmc.com/cmc.js'></script>

Hi Pakic,

Will you be able to solve this issue, or should I use a Wordpress site or another landing page builder for landing pages?

I created a landing page using a free DivHunt url, but Google Ads disapproved my ad because they claimed the landing page contained malicious software and was a circumventing system. I don’t know how they came to those conclusions, and it’s impossible to get feedback from them.

Best regards,
Tom

Hey, can you give me website url?

https://dental.divhunt.art/

what is purpose of this clickmagic? What should happen when I click button?

I tried adding it in a proper way, but I am not sure if it works

ClickMagick is a 3rd party software that tracks visitor activity. When a visitor clicks on one of the three links on my landing page, ClickMagick records that click. That click takes the visitor to the product vendor’s video sales letter, which presents the offer to the visitor. If the visitor clicks on one of the vendor’s offers, ClickMagick records that click as a checkout. If the visitor continues and purchases the product, ClickMagick records that as a conversion. I go to my account on ClickMagick dot com to see if my landing pages are making money.

So how do I know if it works? I did some changes, but when I click button, I only get redirected to some url (same page)?