Embed iframe Video Difficulties

Hi,

I would like to embed my video with the code that I get from my CDN, which is an iframe embed. I also would like to have a border radius giving my video rounded corners and a thin solid border around my video (the border follows the radius, not a square border sticking out from rounded edges). What is the intended and easiest way to achieve that within Divhunt?

I have seen the question about embedding a youtube video, and I am getting a similar embed code, but I think some things may have changed in Divhunt from when that question was answered because I see different options and buttons, and overall did not have success with my attempt to embed the video.

I also get a blank page when I try to view my handiwork.
The page I am working on

Please view this short screen recording where you can see everything:
Screen recording iframe video attempt

Thanks,
-Alexander

Here’s an explanation, that tutorial that you have been following still work, just now to add iframe, you need to find it with use of search by clicking “CTRL + E” or “CTRL + K”

And for the white screen issue, we are currently investigating what could possibly cause that, and I will let you know soon.

1 Like

Hi @nextlevelbros

You’ve created a JavaScript files and added CSS inside, that’s causing the error. Convert files to CSS type as following:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for both replies, gotcha. Making a lot of noob mistakes here.

I had seen I could create files but did not get so far to realize I needed to specify the type in the way that you are showing.

I was going to try and find out more about that functionality by watching more videos on youtube, I don’t want to abuse your willingness to help here. But now that we are talking about it I do have the question: how do you specify async and defer for the loading of the javascript?