A bunch of quick questions

Hey there,

I have a few small hiccups and questions that I could use your help with:

1.We were able to change the color of one item in the grid before, but now when we try to update it, it changes the color of all the text instead of just the number 4. It seems like the builder has been modified and I’m having trouble figuring it out. Here’s a screenshot for reference:

1. We’re facing some issues with font styling. Is there a place where I can find all the “general styles” currently being used?
    Additionally, we’re having trouble customizing the text in the rich text field. We have two rich text sections working fine, but the third one doesn’t want to change. :sweat_smile:

2. RSS feed - we needed to connect automation tools. I checked the forum, but couldn’t find any information on it. It’s available?

3. We’re wondering when we can expect the cookie consent pop-up or if you have any suggestions for alternatives.

4. I often notice discrepancies between the live version and the builder, especially on mobile views. Are we doing something wrong, or is there a known issue with the builder?

5. Is there a way to make a form appear when hovering over a title and prevent it from hiding again?

Thanks for your help!

1. How I can make sure Slashes redirection is in place?

1 Like

Hey! Got any ideas on the stuff mentioned above? :sweat_smile:

@dejan @pakic bumping this

We will respond soon, give us some time to find answers/solutions to some of questions.

1 Like

We’ve already covered a few of your questions, but I’ve got a couple more that are still pending.

Many thanks!

@Yaiza

Can you explain number 6?

Also can you give me example of differences you are noticing between builder and website so I can fix it?

@dejan About number 6, I’d like to make a form appear after hovering over a certain text, but to do not disappear to make it easy to fill out.

I’ll take screenshots of the builder differences and share them here.

@dejan We’re facing a bit of a hair-pulling situation :upside_down_face: with the blog section. The side section, which is supposed to stay put, is acting all wonky and making unexpected changes.

Any chance we can get some help on this? Thanks!

@dejan Builder discrepancies.

Builder

Preview

@dejan @pakic bumping this :sweat_smile:

Hey guys @dejan @pakic, any thoughts? Still awaiting for solutions to all the above issues.

1 Like
  1. Can you give me website url so I can check?

2. I am not sure what would be under general styles, but you can select global body tag and see what values are default. For rich text, I also need url, and maybe screenshot of which rich text works and which doesnt.

3. We do not have RSS feed yet, if you think some kind of a solution that WordPress has when you go to the “/feed” page? And you can’t create it by yourself, since that part requires work in backend. We have it planned, but unfortunetely for you, its not priority, since rarely who needs it.

4. Cookie consent you can expect in February, we are creating our new website, so we will need to create a solution that we will use as well :slight_smile:

5. I would need link and screenshot of section which I should check, to me personaly, I never experienced this issues, so it could be a bug

6. Only with custom JavaScript. Or you can do click instead of hover, in case of click, you can do a little trick with accordions plugin which shows hidden content on title click?

7. I am not sure what is this, but in Redirection settings you have freedom to create any types of redirects?

For TOC section acting “wonky” :joy:

It is probably in flex and resizing dynamically by itself, you can set max width like 320px on sidebar (toc) and then on right side (content) you can click middle icon in child settings. Doing that, basically to the right side you are telling to adapt based on left side, not to try to take its space.

1 Like
  1. https://tanic.design/

2. Seems that our team managed to fix the rich text thing but got stuck styling these pages: Tanic Design | Privacy Policy and Tanic Design | Terms & Conditions

3. Yes, actually most of the CMS automations need that page to function. We’ve been investigating how we can manually build that but none of the tools we found reads Divhunt code properly. Do you have any suggestion or idea on how we can build this?

4. Awesome!

1. We’ll try the accordion plugin, thanks!

2. That’s for SEO, to avoid google mark pages as duplicate usually a page automatically redirect one version to another. It could be achieved manually but not really ideal :grimacing:

TOC section: Done :raised_hands:

Thanks for your response!