A way to add 301 redirects on my website

As an web developer with many clients, I consider this feature to be essential. Clients consistently require redirect functionality. :smiley:
Most of my development background is coming from WordPress, and there is a simple plugin available allows you to easily add 301 redirects (and similar) to websites through a straightforward table interface. I’d love to see a similar solution implemented here.

4 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion! We agree that this feature is important. It’s already on our roadmap and will be available soon.

4 Likes

This feature is essential. I would also suggest.

Any news on this? This is a major need now that we’re migrating everything to divhunt.

Just curious if there’s movement on this? I’ve got an agency interested in moving A LOT of sites over, but the redirects are a non negotiable for them since doing it through DNS is awful.

@Nick

There’s very good chance that we will have this feature next week. I’ll keep you updated.

4 Likes

Amazing news! This would be a total gamechanger!

You. All. Rock!
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

@dejan, any update on this? :slight_smile:

We’ve rebuilt our flagship website in Divhunt that’s over 500 pages and we’re just waiting on 301 redirects so we can relaunch without losing SEO advantage :rocket: :rocket:

@Nick

Give me few more days, I’ll finish it soon.

Also 500 pages? Can you share link?

3 Likes

Amazing! I emailed you the links to that and a few others :slight_smile:

1 Like