Agency Pack and Customers Collaboration

Hi,

Please explain to me how it works.

The client needs a free account, I add the client’s account to my account and I assign his free account a code for his website?

Then, I build the website on the client account?

If the client wants to return to the free plan without the custom domain and end the Collaboration, is it possible?

What are the benefits of having the agency plan compared to the monthly plan paid by the customer with the affiliate link?

Is it better the have the second option instead of buying the agency packs because I can earn more from being an affiliate?

Once the client registered a free account on Divhunt, you can add him as collaborator on your specific project which you want.
Then using the login link, which will be provided to you, you can share that link with him, and he will be able to login and manage that project specifically.

In this way, the subscription is kept on your account, and you have the ability to manually on your side charge the client for hosting as you wish without him knowing the real price of Divhunt (in your case it’s lifetime).
Another option will be transferring the project to your client, in this case you get your subscription back, but client’s needs to purchase another one.

My question is this…in the Terms & Conditions, the following is stated:

“The Services may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.”

In my agency model, I would want to recruit customers at a price that I will determine.

Does this represent a conflict for you?

Thanx
Mark

Same question here.

This is a crucial point that I would need a clarification on before purchasing one of the Agency plans and It looks like there are only a handful of hours left.

No pressure :joy:

Hi. I have also sent them email. I’m trying to find their phone number. I know it is area code 503.

It’s at the top of the Terms and Conditions :).

Found it…call won’t go through…

I sent you a private message.

Hi,

If you are hosting your clients on your account where you have agency plan activated, you can charge them as much as they agree to, I guess. :slight_smile:

Just keep in mind that it’s logical not to exceed our monthly plans when we release them, as they might think you are overcharging them. :joy: