Is it possible to change the color of a word within a paragraph?
Example (i want to use it a few times): “Unlock a world of consultants that’s reserved just for our partners”
I want to put special emphasise on the word “reserved”.
- Show the word in another color
- Make a background color for this word only (like a textmarker)
Are both possible? How?
Use paragraph and span element.
- Select Paragraph in your Layer Panel
- Add 3 spans (first span - Unlock a world of consultants that’s // second - reserved // third - reserved
- style reserved span your needs add background, color etc.
Thank you, great learning!!
I also tried to replicate it with headlines and put 3 headlines into a container. By doing so, i get “spaces” between the flex headliness. I checked all margins etc., any idea how i can fix this?
I will make you video sec.