CSS from CSS-Files doesn't affect the canvas

Hello,
The ability to create files is a fantastic idea. I would like to use it for my own CSS framework. While the code affects the frontend, it doesn’t have any impact on the canvas.

It does if you set file to be a “plugin” type, and then set that file to affect both live websites and builder.

But try not to make conflicts or code errors that will break whole builder. :smiley:
In case that happens, I think you can add “?plugins=off” in url and it will not load those files

As far as I can see, this option is only available for JS files and not for CSS files. Am I missing something?

Actuall you need to create a plugin, you can’t write CSS directly from custom files that will affect both builder and website. But we will add support for CSS files in builder in future.

Sorry for bad mic, my headset mic died yesterday, so I am using now some $1 mic :smiley:

Thank you for such a great reply. The sound quality is pretty good for a $1 mic.

Now I do have everything I need to start building.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.