Custom Domain query

Hi,

I can see that there have been a few questions about custom domains, but unfortunately potential answers to my question may have been removed.

I have built my site on Divhunt and wish to change my current website domain to my Divhunt website. Not sure what information I would require for this as I am not a developer, even though I have built my website.

My Email for my account is ktmrgn.echo@gmail.com
and the website is www.echo-financial-advisors.co.nz

I have also looked through all your Youtube tutorials but can’t find anything on this topic. If you could send my through a step by step guide, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

Kevin.

Hi Kevin, @QuantumQuandary

Do you perhaps know what domain provide you’ve used to purchase your domain, in this way I can provide you more accurate steps how to connect domain.

Hi Dejan,

My domain provider is GoDaddy and I am hosting on Webflow at the moment.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any additional details.

Hi Dejan,

My domain provider is GoDaddy and I am hosting on Webflow at the moment.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any additional details.

Hi @QuantumQuandary ,

We truly apologize, we are short on staff and we are currently super swamped with Divhunt work.

Here’s one video that can help you:

What you need to do is remove existing A and AAAA records that has value of your domain (your-domain.com)

Then you need to add new A record with value of your domain (echo-financial-advisors.co.nz) which points to Divhunt IP address: 34.102.250.126

In addition make sure you have (if not then add it) a CNAME record with value of WWW that that points to your domain (your-domain.com)

If you can’t manage to get it connected, please reach me out to Discord and I’ll help you in real time.