Divhunt Affiliate - Refer a Friend, Earn Up to $1495!

The Divhunt Affiliate Program is Now Open! :blush:

By simply referring a friend, you can earn up to a whopping $1495 through our highest-tier plan.

At Divhunt, we believe in rewarding our loyal community members who introduce us to their network. Our affiliate program is designed to make earning extra cash easy and rewarding. Therefore, weā€™re excited to introduce our Limited (LTD) plans, which offer even more opportunities for you to earn.

How Does It Work?

1. Get Your Unique Link: Inside your affiliate dashboard, youā€™ll find a unique referral link. Share this link with your friends, family, or anyone in your network who might be interested in Divhunt.
  2. Earn Commissions: When someone clicks on your referral link and makes a purchase on Divhunt, you earn a commission. The more friends you refer, the more you can earn!
  3. Money: Collect it! :smile:

Why Choose the Divhunt Affiliate Program?

1. Generous Rewards: With the potential to earn up to $1495 per referral, our affiliate program offers one of the most competitive commissions in the industry.
  2. High-Converting Products: Weā€™ve made it easy for you to sell. Our brand-new LTD plans guarantee your success and substantial earnings.
  3. Dedicated Support: We provide our affiliates with excellent support to help you succeed. Whether you have questions or need assistance, weā€™re here to help.
  4. Transparent Tracking: Our advanced tracking system ensures that you receive accurate credit for every referral.

Plans & Earnings

For more information, please refer to our pricing page:

Individual Plans

• Growth $59 - Your Earnings per Sale: $29.5 (minus transactional fees)
  • Professional $179 - Your Earnings per Sale: $89.5 (minus transactional fees)
  • Business $699 - Your Earnings per Sale: $349.5 (minus transactional fees)

Agency Plans

• Team $745 - Your Earnings per Sale: $372.5 (minus transactional fees)
  • Studio $1495 - Your Earnings per Sale: $747.5 (minus transactional fees)
  • Elite $2990 - Your Earnings per Sale: $1495 (minus transactional fees)

Ready to Get Started?

Unlock your earning potential with the Divhunt Affiliate Program!

3 Likes

@dejan I have a few people I referred via the app sumo deal, if I send them my affiliate link and they purchase an agency place through it will I get the commission?

Hi @rafaellaera

If they already have the account on Divhunt, then no. This only applies for new users/registrations.

So if you have friends who havenā€™t registered an account on Divhunt yet, then you will earn commision upon their purchase.

1 Like

Is the affiliate tracking based on cookies or just the affiliate code?

1 Like

@Nick

Cookies, saved for 1 year interval period using back-end to eliminate possible issues with add-ons, ads blockers etc.

Do you mean that our affiliate links have a memory of 1 year after opening our link and it also works with adblockers?
So if somebody enters my link, and is purchasing not from my link half a year later, It will still be my affiliate link purchase?

@Stolichnaya

Thatā€™s correct.

2 Likes

Is it possible to get a custom referral link? For example, https://www.divhunt.com/r=customcompanyname

1 Like

Wondering this too!

I know you can make custom ā€œendingsā€ specific to a client but an overall alpha referral code vs numeric code seems moreā€¦ official?

@sawyer @rneary

Not at the moment, but iā€™ll see what we can do. Thanks for suggestion.