Embedding Divhunt Site in an External iFrame - Refused to Connect

Hey! I’m not sure if this is something wrong on my end, or if it’s a change in hosting, or just general internet finickiness, etc., but a few weeks ago, my site stopped working in iFrame embeds. Here’s what I’ve tried:

  • Republishing
  • Creating a new page and trying to embed that one
  • Creating a new project and trying to embed that
  • Connecting a custom domain (I was using divhunt.art previously)
  • Embedding the iFrame in a standalone HTML file in VSCode
  • Embedding the home page of the original project

The home page actually embeds no problem, but everything else fails with a “refused to connect” error. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance for your help!


Your domain name?


The one I tested with the custom domain is english.hessler.xyz, and the page I’m trying to embed is english.hessler.xyz/bookroom.

The project where the index page will correctly embed is hessler.divhunt.art, but none of the subpages will embed (as I said, I tried a few different projects to see if it was something custom on my end that broke it).


Seems like currently we are not allowing other websites to embed Divhunt websites. I’ll take a more in depth look and see if this is something we should allow.

@dejan Thank you. External embedding is a huge deal for my use case, since it’s actually the primary way users will access my site (and is a significant factor in why I’ve chosen Divhunt over other builders), so any progress that can be made here is incredibly helpful. If there is anything I can do to help move this along, or if there is a way for exceptions to be allowed for certain sites, etc, please let me know.


We will allow for all websites by end of day.

@dejan Thank you so, so much. You guys are honestly amazing.


Try to embed and let me know if works

It does, indeed! Thanks so much, @dejan!