Embedding Divhunt Site in an External iFrame - Refused to Connect

Hey! I’m not sure if this is something wrong on my end, or if it’s a change in hosting, or just general internet finickiness, etc., but a few weeks ago, my site stopped working in iFrame embeds. Here’s what I’ve tried:

• Republishing
  • Creating a new page and trying to embed that one
  • Creating a new project and trying to embed that
  • Connecting a custom domain (I was using divhunt.art previously)
  • Embedding the iFrame in a standalone HTML file in VSCode
  • Embedding the home page of the original project

The home page actually embeds no problem, but everything else fails with a “refused to connect” error. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance for your help!

@chelce

Your domain name?

@dejan

The one I tested with the custom domain is english.hessler.xyz, and the page I’m trying to embed is english.hessler.xyz/bookroom.

The project where the index page will correctly embed is hessler.divhunt.art, but none of the subpages will embed (as I said, I tried a few different projects to see if it was something custom on my end that broke it).

@chelce

Seems like currently we are not allowing other websites to embed Divhunt websites. I’ll take a more in depth look and see if this is something we should allow.

@dejan Thank you. External embedding is a huge deal for my use case, since it’s actually the primary way users will access my site (and is a significant factor in why I’ve chosen Divhunt over other builders), so any progress that can be made here is incredibly helpful. If there is anything I can do to help move this along, or if there is a way for exceptions to be allowed for certain sites, etc, please let me know.

@chelce

We will allow for all websites by end of day.

@dejan Thank you so, so much. You guys are honestly amazing.

@chelce

Try to embed and let me know if works

It does, indeed! Thanks so much, @dejan!