Hire someone who knows web design and Divhunt?

Is there a place to post to see about hiring someone who can do templates, start populating content, and then walk through some basics how-tos?

Divhunt looks promising for experienced people, but it is not a tool for beginners. I need structure and simple templates for simple microsites.

There’s no such place currently. But I can recommend some people who are very good with the Divhunt. Do you have a job description or design files of what needs to be done?

I think theres some developers promoting their services on Fiver, but I can’t guarantee their quality of work

Hey, feel free to DM me if you need anything.

Thanks. I would appreciate that. What info would be helpful?
High level examples below. I would start with
Templates and do initial site for but want to maintain going forward.

Art portfolio
Digital business card (would use for NFC card, bio, links, and simple pages and logo design)
Consulting business site (educational, so articles, space for infographic deep caption, lead qualification form)

Bit more complicated
Site with quizzes (Have another app for that, where I think can embed the quiz they create)

Is that helpful?

Hi @Diggs,

I’ve been working with Divhunt for years and know how to build simple, easy-to-manage sites. I can help you get set up without all the Divhunt complexity.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

Gracious of you guys offering to help. I too am a noobie, and find this a bit above my paygrade. I will keep this thread, and perhaps reaching out. Tevis

Divhunts definitely promising. Thats for sure. And the DEVS are great.

But it is quite a challenge for someone to learn… especially a beginner.

They have a lot planned for what they want to do but just don’t have the time to get it done. I think (or I guess I’m hoping) that will change soon and they’ll be able to hire people who they think will be beneficial. When that happens there’s gonna be no one who comes close to Divhunt. (Well at least not from whats available now IMO)

Looking forward to this. And don’t worry, I’m learning too. It’s taking a while but eventually you’ll pick things up. It’s not gonna be instant though. But it’ll be worth it.

I’m a complete beginner when it comes to building websites—two months ago, I had no idea about it. I had the same feeling about Divhunt as you did—I had the same problem.

Here’s how I planned it:

• Give yourself 2-3 months to get a grasp of website building(everyday1-2h of learning and doing)
  • Learn how to plan a website layout (I watched about 2-3 hours of various videos on YouTube).
  • Learn how SEO works (again, 2-3 hours of different training videos).
  • I watched all the tutorials from Divhunt (explaining the builder, plugins, etc.)—10 hours of watching.
  • I planned the website layout on paper.
  • I assembled the site using predefined elements in the builder.
  • I filled in the content page by page, refreshing my knowledge with Divhunt tutorials.
  • I planned a content strategy for SEO (blog and other pages like collections).

After 2-3 months:

• I have a website that 100% meets my needs.
  • I know how to improve it.
  • I understand how SEO works and how to create and improve content on my site.

Here is my site: wytwornia-zieleni.pl—I’m still optimizing it and adding content for SEO. If you want to know how Divhunt works and avoid wasting money on companies for site building and SEO, it’s worth investing 100 hours to understand how to handle it yourself.

1 Like