Is it possible to create Folders for webpages and Scheduled post

I am creating a webpage for my newsletter or blog website.

And I want to ask: is it possible to create a folder where I could store all the newsletters and blog posts? I don’t want it to get super messy with multiple blog posts to be created in the future.

Additionally, is it possible to schedule the blog posts to be posted on the website?

Or what kind of workarounds would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’m not on the team obviously, but they said they are working hard to make the CMS as robust as possible and for it to be the best on the market.

So stuff like this will come in time I’m sure!

1 Like

Blog posts are not supposed to be different pages in Divhunt, they are supposed to be mangaed in the CMS and it’s doable as of now.

Check this out to learn how to use CSM for managing blog posts etc:

Scheduled posts - I don’t know. You’ll have to ask @dejan or someone about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scheduled posts will be possible once we release automations/workflows :smiley: Will happen next month among other improvements.

4 Likes

That’s great! Thank you for the answer, guys!!

I can’t wait for next month’s automations and workflows!!

Hi @dejan, I was wondering if there are any updates on the CMS scheduling feature. When is it planned to go live?

@Yaiza

Latest this week.

2 Likes

@dejan, any updates on this? It doesn’t seem to be live yet.

@Yaiza

Reinstall any plugin in order to get this update.

I’ve testing it quickly, but please do test properly first before using it for production.

The item needs to be published anyway, but from determines when it will be visible first, and to is when it will stop being visible.

But as I said, it must be published anyway in order for this scheduling to work.

1 Like

Awesome! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: It worked well.

@dejan It works but somehow it corrupts the data information :sweat_smile:

Plus, it generates a broken link in the sitemap. It appears that the pages are being indexed directly, but they cannot be accessed.