Issues Transferring Project

I designed a website for a company and they really liked it so they went on to purchase an appsumo code. I’m new to Divhunt so I’m not aware how collaboration works.

I’ve added them as an admin to the project and they are wanting to apply the code. But they still want me to have control over the project. Is it possible to do this? Or do I have to transfer the project to them?

I tried transferring the project to them but then I got an error message saying my password was incorrect. I signed in through google though. I don’t have a password. Is there a way around this?

Thanks in advance.

any word on this? Sorry to bother you but the company keeps asking about it and I don’t know what to tell them.

Hey,

Collaborators can’t access the project settings for now, they can access only builder and cms, let’s say collaborator is some kind of a developer role in this stage, later we will add advanced options.

So you are the only one now that can apply appsumo code and take care of that plan. If you transfer it to them, they will be able to do that, and you will not.

I guess if you both need to have admin access, you can transfer it to some shared account where both of you have access to it?

If you type password of your google account, it doesn’t work?

No, I didn’t try the google password yet because normally that never works so i just assumed it wouldn’t. The appsumo code is already applied to their account right now but its not applied to any project. Would they be able to transfer the code to another account since its already applied to an account? Like say if they created a new shared account?

Or is there a way to just transfer the code to my account so i can apply it? That would probably be the easiest way I guess.

When you activate code on your account, you get LTD plan which you can connect or disconnect from specific projects. And if you transfer a project with LTD applied on that project, you are able to transfer it all together with LTD applied.

Go to the plan settings of project, and you will see those settings there to connect or disconnect LTD.

Yes, sorry I understand that. Maybe I didn’t explain it well enough.

I created a website for a company and they really liked it. I told them about Divhunt and they decided to purchase a code. They purchased the code and applied it to their account. But the didn’t create the project under their account. They are currently just collaborators on it.

I’m trying to figure out what would be the best way to go about applying the code to the project. The issue is they don’t really want to deal with anything and would rather I handle the website. So, are they able to disconnect the code from their account and give the code to me so I can add it to my account? Then i can apply it to that specific project.

I guess what I’m asking is - are you able to disconnect a code from one account and transfer it to someone else’s account?

Can someone please help me with this?

We’ve been trying to figure out the best way to go about adding a code to the project but aren’t able to. And the company keeps asking me about it but I don’t know what to do.

I don’t have a code and I didn’t purchase a code for this project. The company did and they are only collaborators on the project. Since they’re just collaborators they don’t have access to the settings to apply the code.

The code was purchased and is attached to their email which was applied to their Divhunt account. I’m unable to transfer the code so they can apply it to the project because it claims the password is invalid. Since i signed in with google, I tried my google password like you suggested but that doesn’t work either. What can we do?

Can they detach the code from their account/email and give it to me so i can transfer it to the project? Or is there a way to get around the invalid password error message so I can transfer the project to them?

I’m sorry to bother you and I’m sure you’re busy but can someone please help me with this asap? I think they’re getting a little sketched out because they keep asking about it and I don’t know what to do.

Thanks

Looking at what Pakic put in their last response, are you able to 1. transfer your project to them, 2. they apply their appsumo code to the project, then 3. they re-transfer the project back with the code applied? That seems to be a possible solution judging by his comments.

I’d probably make a backup of the project before sending it to them first, though.

No. Like I said, I’m unable to do anything. I can’t even transfer the project to them because I get an error message. Thats the entire problem.

I created this website for them, told them to purchase a code, and now I can’t transfer the project to them or anything. So, it’s not a good look right now.

I signed into divhunt with the google sign in option. I never created a password. But when transferring a project, Divhunt won’t allow you to do so unless you input your password. I’ve tried putting in my google password. I’ve tried using the forgot password option and creating a password. Nothing works. I keep getting an error.

I don’t know what to do.

Ah, apologies. I definitely misunderstood.

Can they create a project (just a blank page) and then transfer that project along with the code to you?

Hey, sent you a private message here on forum.

Hey, just curious since I’m soon going to transfer a site to a client, I also created my account through google and can’t seem to transfer any sites since the password isn’t registered with divhunt. How would I go about this when it’s time?

Hey, we updated system now, if you are using google, just leave password field blank, and it will work