Languages for link

Hello,

i try to change languages in menu. I can change label but when i try to change link i can have only one. I need that in english url with /en/ and in italian without

Thanks

I am not sure what do you mean, can you give me your website URL, so I can see an example?

The problem is:

I have a site in Italian with the URL like this

sitename.it

I did the tradition in English of the type

sitename.it/en

Now if I want to insert links to the pages in English in the menu I can only change the labels because if I change the links it changes them in all languages

Project

rh.divhunt.art

Are you sure that you are using this dropdown to link to the pages, instead of regular link? If you are using this to connect to internal pages, multi-lang will work automatically

but i have no the same label for clic element and slug…

Is there a chance to record me a problem? I can’t understand what you are trying to do, sorry

Would having ID’s included in URL be a problem for you?

For example route would be like: /linee/ID/artisan-of-beauty-care

Currently we don’t have a system for this to support linkin to individual collections without actually calling collection, and since in collection you have 15 items, and want to link only 3, its not possible right now natively, but we are working on it.

If proposed solution doesnt work for you, I can write some JavaScript for you to hack around this limitation for now, but I can do it Monday if you can wait.

how i can use id in url?

for me ok also with id…if i can use tranlated page also

@dc.colonnello

Please allow us some time to think how we can solve this issue properly. I understand the issue, trying to think of a solution.

Using ID could be the one solution, but would require tiny modification on collections app.

Give us 1-2 days.

Hello

Have you news?

Hello, sorry for late answer, heres one solution to do the trick

Hello,

thanks. Now it work on menu standard but if i use in popup for mobile menu is not working. Could you check please?

It should be working now, let me know

Thanks

I wait your news :slight_smile:

Hi

Have you news for this?

It is not working for you or? That day I wrote ‘it should be working now’

Hi Pakic,

I’m having trouble following your guidelines in the video.

The set attributes for en are not switched to the href. Therefore the link stays the same.

Any Idea why this might happen?

Thanks in Advance

Good morning, everyone! I’m joining the discussion because I’m working on @dc.colonnello project. Currently, the website is in three languages, and the redirect links on menu are working well. Yesterday, I noticed that if I change the label in Italian, it practically applies the same change in the Spanish version, while the English one remains unaffected. Can you suggest where and how I should intervene? http://rh.divhunt.art/