Launched a 600+ Page Website On Divhunt 🚀

We’re really proud of how it turned out, it’s bigger, more SEO optimized, faster, and more aesthetically pleasing than our previous site. Looking forward to building many more flagship sites for my own businesses and for clients. Let me know what y’all think. https://freakyfoottours.com/

5 Likes

Great work! Website looks good, it’s amazing to see this big websites in Divhunt. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is just the beginning! So thankful that we found Divhunt, most of our websites had been build in a funnel builder (Groove) and while they worked alright they were very slow and we couldn’t make them beautiful like this.

2 Likes

Awesome to see, I have the same experience re SEO etc (even though not that big sites) that it ranks really good. Great looking site :fire:

3 Likes

Congratz! Looking good.

1 Like

This is awesome! How did you go about the scaling? Did you use Collections or an API? Would love to hear more about how you approached it :grin:

We just used collections, I’m sure in the future even more will be possible with Divhunt - but what you can build now is still spectacular.