Swiper plugin, use as autosizing background

Hi all!

I’ve been trying to get this right for 3-4 hours now :sob:
I hope someone can help me out here.

I have menu at top of the page, then I want the Swiper plugin beneath it with images cover the whole website as a background. So the menu ends up at top of the page and the top of the slider images acts as a background for the whole page. Similar to: https://www.chasewild.com/ That slide is adapting to the page however I adjust the size, only difference is that his menu background is white and not on top of the slider images.

I would like to have the slider acting as a background to the whole page with the image centered all the time and without any scrollbars. If the actual image size is to small, I want it to stretch so it works on UltraWide monitors as well.

Would be wonderful if someone could help me out with this, and even better if you would bother explaining what and why I have to change what settings so I learn :star_struck::rocket:

Thanks!

Hey,

Here you go a tutorial on how you can achieve something like this:

In the video I was using position absolute, which might be hard to understand, you might want to watch this tutorial as well to understand positions:

2 Likes

Divhunt Grandmaster skills demo in this video! :smiley:

It’s incredible that you will take this much time out of your day to help out a user achieve this awesome effect.

Truly amazing support! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

WOW! :exploding_head: This was WAY beyond my expectations regarding the amount of help I wished for! :star_struck:
Learned SO SO much from this video! I’m actually keeping the custom slider :laughing::rocket:

The absolute positioning wasn’t hard to understand, I had major problems with the images not adapting to the window when I posted for help :see_no_evil:

What I also love with Divhunt is that I learn so much all the time while working in the builder. You don’t get the same amount of understanding of CSS when configuring settings in Wordpress for the blocks, and I feel so much more liberated in what I can do here. It’s just more complex to build due to no pre-made blocks and settings that you have in WP, but the more we learn - the less hindered we will be!

Thanks again for taking so much time to help me and other users out, your tutorials and videos is an enormous source of knowledge and help when building in Divhunt! :rocket::rocket::rocket::star_struck:

2 Likes