Webhooks for Forms?

Hey there,

I was curious to find out if you’re working on implementing webhooks for forms or if it’s something on your roadmap? Thanks!

Hey @Yaiza

We are working on it, but this is one of largest features which will take time to be developed with proper documentation.

We have planned release by end of this year.

5 Likes

Ok
Maybe any suggestions what we can do instead of ??

Reminder please
Please help us

@Mehdi18

You can catch form submissions with JavaScript and send the data to your API endpoint.

@Mehdi18

if you are using Divhunt forms

mdEvents.Fn('catch', 'forms.success', function(data)
{
    console.log(data); // All form data, including fields, ID, etc.
});
1 Like

Hi @dejan,

Could you please provide a bit more detailed instructions on how to do this, or maybe record a quick Loom video? It would be really helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes @dejan
I’m not developer and i think it will be useful
For exemple to do submit to endpoint API on make.com or pabbly …
thx

Hi @dejan @Pakic
Any chance we can get a quick recording for this? :pray:

Hello @dejan , just giving this message a little nudge. :grinning:

Yeah, webhooks would be awesome. Then we can throw the form into Pabbly, Integrately, Make.com or whatever and parse the data or whatever we want to do over there :slight_smile:
I’m not in a rush, I’ll just embed forms while waiting :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @dejan :grinning:

I’m trying to add SendFox Forms as embedded content to make up for webhooks. Here’s the code I got from SendFox:

<form method="post" action="https://sendfox.com/form/1voy6y/1j05wk" class="sendfox-form" id="1j05wk" data-async="true" data-recaptcha="true">
  <p>
    <label for="sendfox_form_name">First Name: </label>
    <input type="text" id="sendfox_form_name" placeholder="First Name" name="first_name" required />
  </p>
  <p>
    <label for="sendfox_form_email">Email: </label>
    <input type="email" id="sendfox_form_email" placeholder="Email" name="email" required />
  </p>
  <!-- no bots please -->
  <div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;" aria-hidden="true">
    <input type="text" name="a_password" tabindex="-1" value="" autocomplete="off" />
  </div>
  <p>
    <button type="submit">I want in!</button>
  </p>
</form>
<script src="https://sendfox.com/js/form.js"></script>

I tested this form on a WordPress website, and it works fine, displaying a success message after submission. However, when I tried it on my Divhunt page, it didn’t work.

After submission, it redirects to the home page, and the submission doesn’t go through. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Link: Tanic Design | Test

Settings on SendFox:

This is a bit tricky because SendFox hasn’t handled the SPA technology at all, which they should do , as SPA is getting more and more used.

So a work-around for this is to include into the custom code section so it loads on every page refresh.

And then trigger manually DOMContentLoaded JS event on page load.

I’ve done it for you, but we will see how to improve on our end so it works even for libraries which didn’t handle the SPA.

3 Likes

Hey @dejan

Thanks for sorting that out! Works well now. Much appreciated.

Cheers!

Hey @dejan ,

Any news on the webhooks feature for form submissions?

I tried getting fancy with it and tried to put a non-Slack webhook address in the “Sent to Slack Channel”, but thankfully, Divhunt is checking for that and caught that it was not a valid Slack link endpoint :slight_smile:.

@Studio350

Next week is your week for webhooks :slight_smile: Very close, we have released the API system, and soon enough the webhooks will be released, they work together.

From this point on, we will keep expanding the endpoints until we support 100% of access to both API and Webhooks

1 Like

Awesome! Fantastic news! Yeah, I saw the API system coming online - HUGE :rocket:!

@Studio350

Just to clarify it. The API system is online now, however we are not yet supporting many endpoints. Endpoints will be added soon, one by one, CMS first, and our goal is to support 100% of access to both API and Webhooks, meaning that everything you can do with Divhunt UI, you will be able to do with API and Webhooks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @dejan

Yes, that was my understanding as well - APIs coming one by one :).

You guys rock!

@Yaiza @Mehdi18 @Studio350 @Vincent

1 Like