Is there a media manager?

Perhaps a silly question - but is there a media manager that can be accessed without having to find an image to click on, then settings, then click source?

I would think we would want a media manager where files can be uploaded/deleted, etc., that would be available as an icon, perhaps next to the Styles icon?

2 Likes

Hey,

We will add assets manager in near future, for now, what you described is only way to access files :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeeeesssssss (said in Napoleon Dynomite voice) - thank you!

@ShorePatrol Just wanted to get you even more excited by showing you a sneak peek. :no_mouth:
Of course, this will be developed over time, but this is the plan.

8 Likes

Would love to see this live. It is a much-needed feature when I upload a lot of files and it’s inconvenient to go through all the files to get exactly what I need. Organizing the files will save a lot of time.

Ohhhh Hell yeah - can’t wait!

This would help a lot in organizing media data. Practically all of my projects involve a lot of pictures. Organizing them would improve the management and the speed of work

This is coming with next major update that we are planing, its just around the corner :smiley:

3 Likes

This is very cool!

It would be awesome if it would have a tiny.png integration with ability to input an API key and use their compression and automatic .webp conversions. I know it is a lot to ask but I think it fits really well with the way Divhunt seems to be doing things!

It could also retain the original .jpeg and .png version for use in “picture” tags.